Exploring the Landmarks of Michigan!
Michigan is dotted by places unlike any other. During your explorations today you need to do the following things:
- Find each of the places below in Google Earth (TIP: Highlight, copy/paste the place name from the list below into the 'Search' box in Google Earth)
- Create a Placemark at the location. Right click on the placemark on the list under your folder (to the left) and choose properties. Enter the name of the place.
- In the 'Description' part of the placemark click 'add image' and paste the link to the best picture you found for it.
- In the 'Description' part of the placemark you need to include the following information (TIP: You can copy/paste the list below):
- In what county, city, town or village is the landmark located:
- Is it natural or man made:
- If man made, when was it built or if natural when was it discovered: