Exploring the Landmarks of the United States of America!
Michigan is dotted by places unlike any other. During your explorations today you need to do the following things:
- Find each of the places below in Google Earth (TIP: Highlight, copy/paste the place name from the list below into the 'Search' box in Google Earth)
- Create a Placemark at the location. Enter the name of the place. (if you exit out and need to continue to edit your placemark then right click on the placemark on the list under your folder (to the left) and choose properties.)
- In the 'Description' part of the placemark click 'add image' and paste the link to the best picture you found for it.
- In the 'Description' box of the placemark you need to include the following information (TIP: You can copy/paste the list below)
- In what county, city, town or village is the landmark located:
- Is it natural or man made:
- If man made, when was it built or if natural when was it discovered:
- Link to the best picture you found for it: