Basic Facts & More
Other Cool Sites
- APlus Math - Visit this site to practice all your basic math facts
- Arcademic Skill Builders - Play cool math games against the computer, your friends or other kids around the world.
- Brainormous - Find great games such as Multiflyer or Math-teroid addition, subtraction or division. Keep in mind, some games will have limited play in demo mode. We do not own a subscription.
- Everyday Math Resources - An abundance of resources for teachers to use
- Kidzone - Practice for the math facts quizzes. Choose the number of problems and go.
- Math Magician - Visit this site to practice all your basic math facts
- Math Nook - Take a look at Math Nook for some cool games!
- Multiflyer - Multiplication Space Game
- That's A Fact - Timed basic math facts
- Wildmath - Visit here to practice all your basic math facts. This site is organized by grade level.
- Xtra Math - Teachers can set up their class on this free website. Each student can login and practice basic math facts at their own pace. Teachers can print reports to assess progress.
Other Cool Sites
- ABCya! - Great games for all subjects, but check out the 'math' games by grade level to brush up on math skills.
- Create A Graph - Use with students to Create a Graph
- Harcourt Publishers - Math Games - Math games that support grade specific math curriculum. Just click on your grade level and go!
- I Know That - Once you choose a game it asks you to register; just click ‘maybe later.’ This lets you play the game without having to register. This not only has math games for all areas of math, but other curricular area games too.
- Kidport - Pick your grade level, pick math for the subject, and have fun!
- Math Playground - Math games, word problems, logic problems, and math videos
- Mr. Maffesoli's Math Thrill Sites - Great collection of math websites. Parents & students can look by specific math categories and teachers can search by GLCE's.
- Oswego Games - Oswego school district has an abundance of math games from basic facts, telling time, counting by 5s 10s 2s, sequencing, fractions, and many more...
- Play Kids' Games - Many various games for all math facts and other various math areas.
- Sheppardsoftware - An all time favorite among kids!
- SoftSchools - Math Games - Check out all of the various math games!